Pages: [1]   Bas de page
  Imprimer  
Auteur Fil de discussion: From Rad / hellfire : demande renseignements TW 200  (Lu 3124 fois)
Anonyme
Invité
« le: Lun. 10 Mai 2004, 12:58:17 »

Message original :

"Hi guys.
I just purhased brand new Yamaha TW200.But I want to customise it.(I now this might sound silly, but I love this bike)
I would like to make it lighter and slightly more powerfull.
What I am looking for is:
What exhaust can I fit on it,
Is it possible to fit alloy swing arm from different model of yamaha.
And I want to change front fork for better quality one.
I have well equipped workshop, where I could do all of this things.
Please help me out.
Regards
Rad. "
e-mail : hellfire@rock.com

Message original avec traducteur automatique anglais-français utilisé par Rad (modifé par Hog pour plus de "lisibilité") :-D

Bonjour les gars. Je viens d'acheter une Yamaha TW200 nouveau modèle . Mais j'aimerais la modifier.(Cela a peut être l'air idiot mais j'aime cette moto). Je souhaiterais qu'elle ait un peu plus de pêche . Je voudrais savoir : Quel échappement puis-je adapter dessus ? Est il possible d'adapter un bras oscillant différent du yamaha d'origine ? Et peut-on changer la fourche pour une autre de meilleure qualité ? J'ai un atelier bien équipé, où je pourrais faire ces choses. Si vous pouvez  me dépanner...

Respect, Rad.

[ Edité par Hog le 10/5/2004 15:53 ]
Journalisée
TWin
Modérateur
Addict
Hors ligne Hors ligne

TW125 "Red Spark" - TW200 "Butag'"

Re:
« Répondre #1 le: Lun. 10 Mai 2004, 13:16:17 »

Hi Rad !
I think you speak english and some of us do too.
First of all, where are you from ??
So you're a newbie on a TW200. Our dream !!
Here in France they're not imported.
However, concerning the exhaust it depends also on the legislation of your country. Otherwise, here is a link with some tips: http://yamaha.tw.free.fr/pot_echappement_tw.htm

About the swing arm and the fork, I can't help you, cuz I don't know. All I know is, that some spare parts of the DT, XT and SR fit the TW. So have a look !

[ Edité par TWin le 10/5/2004 17:51 ]
Journalisée

Hog
TriggerHappy
Membre BWA
Addict
Hors ligne Hors ligne

TW 200 / Royal Enfield Hunter / T100

« Répondre #2 le: Lun. 10 Mai 2004, 13:51:37 »

Hi Rad !

The tuning parts for TW 200 & 225 are manufactured (and available) in Japan. Where are you from ?

The supertrap exhausts are good.

;-)  :-)
Journalisée

Black Sheep
T2vv
Administrateur
Addict
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #3 le: Lun. 10 Mai 2004, 14:23:51 »

for the look, Supertrap is ok, but nothing of is known what it can bring to the performances. On the other hand Ixil and Rafal proved reliable.
Journalisée

Anonyme
Invité
Re:
« Répondre #4 le: Mer. 12 Mai 2004, 08:40:00 »

Hi there.
I am from U.K.This bike was an pure luck someone brought it from U.S as an present for some kid. Kid didn,t like it so I got it.I have been doing some advanced research and what I find out is that i can use rear hub from DT with disk brake on my TW, loads of work I will have to respoke it.Swing arm hmm i thing I will leave original one for now.Talking silencers, CRD they do silencers but is the Rafal name stands for type of silencer or maybe something else. I wend to CRD web site but I couldn't find rafal name in any description. Anyway I would like to thank you for your help.Take care.
TW RULES!!!
Rad.
Journalisée
Anonyme
Invité
Re:
« Répondre #5 le: Mer. 12 Mai 2004, 13:52:07 »

By the way my direct e-mail is hellfire@rock.com
All the best for you!
Journalisée
Pages: [1]   Haut de page
  Imprimer